Experience of traveling to Iceland
Iceland is a beautiful, exclusive land – strange with the year-round snow and snow, but it has made an impressive point and has become a popular tourist destination in Europe which is loved by many. So if you are planning to explore this land then you can not ignore the article travel experience Iceland – The island country below.
Iceland travel experience 2019 cheap
Overview of Iceland
Iceland (Phonetic Vietnamese: Icelandic) is a beautiful island nation located entirely in the European region, this is a country with a large area of about 103,000 km² and the most sparsely populated population in the world. with a population of about 320,060 people (2012). This country is located on the Atlantic volcanic belt, so it often appears volcanoes, hot springs and huge sources of harshness.
– Iceland’s main capital is Reykjavík city, with the main language being Icelandic.
Does Iceland travel need a Visa?
Visa is an indispensable document when you want to travel to Iceland . However, Icelande is one of the countries in the European bloc, so if you already have a European Schengen Visa, you can use it for entry. If you do not have a Schengen Visa, it is imperative that you apply for a Iceland Visa to make the trip possible.
– According to Iceland travel experience safe and convenient , if you do not have a Visa, I recommend that you apply for a European Schengen Visa is the best choice. Because you can use them to enter many European countries such as the Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Sweden, Italy, Estonia, etc. If you don’t know how to apply for a Schengen European Visa What is or track entries:Detailed instructions on how to apply for a Schengen European Visa from A to Z
Iceland travel season is the most beautiful? The ideal time to travel to Iceland
Iceland , although known as an island nation, is still divided into 4 seasons: Spring – Summer – Autumn – Winter, each season has its own beauty and nuances, so you can do it. The trip at any time of the year is okay.
- Spring (April to mid-June): It is the time when fruits and flowers begin to bloom, creating a fresh natural space. This time not only helps you discover the wonderful natural scenery in Iceland, but you also save on travel expenses. Because of this time, few people travel so all services from ticket prices to motels and hotels in Iceland seem to be heavily discounted.
– However, because this time few people travel, the number of air tickets seems to be produced less, so remember to book tickets in advance to choose the best time to go.
- Summer (June – August): Although it is summer, the temperature in Iceland is quite warm, not as hot and uncomfortable as elsewhere. However, if you want to explore the natural beauty and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere, this time is not very suitable.
- Fall (September – October): Considered the most ideal time for Iceland tourism , because at this time the temperature has just started to change, especially at the end of September will often appear extremely beautiful aurora For visitors, you can cool labels with natural scenery.
- Winter (November – March next year): If you want to experience the bone-chilling cold air in Iceland, come here in the winter. Although many people here often go away with long-term travel in other countries, the city in Iceland is quite quiet at this time.
Time to travel Iceland